Showbox is a popular app that streams movies, TV shows, and music online. It also offers an option to download the film. BlackBerry users can access this app and install it on their mobiles.
It is one of the most entertaining applications that allows you to watch your favorite movies. Showbox has a straightforward interface and is simple to interact with. It has a lot of TV shows in it, and you can watch them, and you can also add your favorites to the “My Library”.
Features of Showbox
Download Showbox for Blackberry
Showbox is a free app that easily lets you watch movies and TV shows on the go. Everyone wants to watch the films, and they wish they were available to them freely without paying a penny.
The motive for this app being developed is that it overcomes the burden of using big screens, such as Netflix, to watch movies. All features and services also come free of cost.
It offers many movies from which you can watch the videos you want, and once you get it on your mobile, you can find out how beautiful this app is. So don’t wait for the application to be downloaded to your phone, and you will enter the entertainment world.
BB OS version
Blackberry’s 10.2.1 and further OS versions can support Android apps and games of their own! There is no catch! To verify what version of your BB OS is, you can follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Enter the “Options” tab.
- Choose “About”.
- The set of digits at the beginning of the third line is the OS number on your BlackBerry device.
If your device has BB OS 10.2.1 or higher, you can quickly access the ShowBox movie app. If it is an older version, though, update your OS or buy the latest one to use this gorgeous app.
How to install the App on Mobile
Showbox is available for all Blackberry mobiles like Blackberry Q5, Q10, Z10, Z30, 9982, 9983 & Blackberry Passport, and other Blackberry versions.
Now open the Showbox app on your Blackberry phone to watch your desired movies, TV shows, and many more videos right from your Android device.
How do you run the Showbox app on Blackberry?
ShowBox app for Blackberry works of all sorts on devices, from the z10 to the q10. Using the Blackberry app is relatively easy, too.
- Launch the app, scroll to find the movie or TV show episode you want to watch, and open it.
- Choose your preferred resolution and select a movie player of your choice. Some movies also let you select between servers.
- Once you’re ready, you can click “Watch Now”.
- Your video should begin playing regularly.
The same procedure works for downloading a movie or TV episode.
- Choose “Other Player…” in the Player option.
- You can then select a video downloader app like Vidmate, Tubemate, or ADM to run the content. Easy, right?
ShowBox app is a fantastic app to watch free movies and TV shows online, as we all know. The app is primarily built for Android. Through Android Emulator software, we’ve been able to run ShowBox for Windows. But few know that the ShowBox app for Blackberry is a possibility as well!
The procedure to get ShowBox for Blackberry devices is relatively straightforward. Here’s what you need to do.
- Use your mobile internet browser to download the ShowBox APK file from this quick link.
- Go to your downloads manager or use the file manager app if you have one. Locate the downloaded file.
- Run the file. You should receive a screen noting the permissions requested by the app. Go through the app’s permissions, and click “Install” if you’re comfortable with them.
- The app should be ready in a matter of seconds. Have fun enjoying unlimited free movies and TV shows online on the ShowBox app!
Hopefully this clears up your queries about getting Showbox for Blackberry. However, if you still have questions for us, leave them in the comments section below.