How to Set Up VPN on Android Without App
- Go to setting page on your mobile device.
- Click Network & internet.
- Click VPN.
- Click gear.
- Visit and register on this site and insert access data to there.
- Click save, and activate this vpn connection.
How to Set Up VPN on Android Using App
- Download Turbo VPN – Unlimited Free VPN & Fast Security VPN
- On the first launch click on the big red button.
- After a 3-second waiting, the traffic will be redirected to the server selected by the application.
- To change country, select a server from a specific country in the program settings. Just click on the flag icon in the top right corner.
- You can turn on the function of automatic connection when the application starts.
- By the messages displayed in the notifications you can control the app.